Skip to main content

2025 NBBC Senior Everything Kahoots

 

Hello folks!

I have been coming up with such an influx of review questions this year that I figured it would be selfish and useless to keep them to myself.  After all, review questions are meant to be asked to other people!  I am channeling the overflow of my question writing into these 2025 NBBC Senior Everything Kahoots.

These are fun, comprehensive, 25-question Kahoot! quizzes to help you review and prepare for the 2025 NBBC.  Here are a few facts you'll need to know about these Kahoots:

  1. They are geared toward Seniors.  All memory passage content includes all and only Senior memory passages.  However, Juniors and Primaries, there's still plenty of great review material for you in these Kahoots, just don't worry about the MP questions!  You can still take the quizzes for the other content.
  2. Speaking of the other content, here are the things you'll find on these Kahoots:
    • 2025 NBBC Study Passage Content (anything from Ephesians 1-6)
    • Greek words from Ephesians 1-6
    • Cross-references to Ephesians 1-6 and the 2025 NBBC Senior Memory Passages
    • Historical, geographical, and cultural information concerning Ephesians 1-6 and the 2025 NBBC Senior Memory Passages
  3. Each Kahoot is 25 questions long and contains a random order of questions on any or all of the above content.
  4. The questions are generally based on my memory of past NBBC rounds and are designed to replicate the difficulties and styles you will encounter in the competition.
  5. More Kahoots will be added as I make them, so save the document and keep checking back!
  6. If you have any appeals or feedback or questions, please fill out the form linked in the document.
You can use these quizzes in a variety of ways in your NBBC preparation:
  • Play them with your family and friends!
  • Host them on online study meetings!
  • Play them solo for your own review!
  • Read the questions and answers aloud to others in person or in online study meetings for them to either write down their answers or answer verbally!
  • Any other creative ways you can think of!
I pray that these quizzes are useful to you in your studying for the NBBC, and more importantly, in your personal walk and growth in the Lord as you continue seeking to know God's Word and make Him known!

Your fellow partaker of the fun, excitement, and hilarity of BB,
Hannah

Comments

  1. I love it. "Senior EVERYTHING Kahoots" it's quite the honest title XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everything We Did to Prepare for NBCC 2025

Each year, as we begin our journey of studying for the National Bible Bee Competition, I try to reach back to the recesses of my brain to remember what we did *last* year. There are, of course, things that we do every year, but things are always changing and I find that I am constantly making adjustments. Also, getting started with study materials is daunting, even if you have been doing it for several years. So, in the name of posterity and as a help to others (and my future self), I decided to document the study materials that we actually used this year. My preparation focuses on materials for the Study Passage (useful for everyone) and all things related to Primaries. Our Junior kids are often somewhere in between independence and needing some support, so I did have some Junior-specific materials this year. However, the Seniors are on their own! Mom's BB Notebooks. :) Planning Gathering study materials for NBBC is a big task, and like all big tasks, planning is key. I usually st...

NBBC 2025: A Bible Bee Mom's Perspective

As I was preparing two dozen sandwiches in our family's three-bedroom suite at the Kalahari Resort, the thought crossed my mind that I could document what Nationals week looks like from a mom's perspective. Why should the kids have all the fun recording their memories from such a monumental week? At the time, I was thinking that I would mainly focus on practical things: How do we feed everyone? How do we get people ready for various rounds of competition? What does it *really* look like for our family of eleven to attend the NBBC? You know, those "behind the scenes" type thing. I didn't realize that this would be the end of a long chapter for our family's participation in the NBBC. NBBC Meal Prep Hack: make sandwiches ahead of time to grab on busy days. Our very first time going to NBBC was in 2015. Our oldest son Joshua was eight and our oldest daughter Hannah was seven. It was a long drive from Virginia to San Antonio, and it was a stressful week with six ch...

All About Cross-References, Part 2

Continued on from here .  What about context? Context is the key to interpreting Scripture.  The list below may seem overwhelming, but it is really just a list of questions that you can ask about a passage of Scripture to help you understand its meaning in its literary, historical, geographical, and cultural context. Not every questions applies to every passage. The best place to begin is by asking yourself, "What information is not provided in the passage that is necessary for me to understand what is being said/what is happening?" Here are some considerations as you get started. When looking at the context of cross-references, it is important to note the following: Literary Style - What type of writing is the passage?  Then ask some of the questions listed under each style.  You do not need to ask all of the questions.  In fact, some passages will not have answers to all of them.  For descriptions of the styles look here . Epistle Who is writing? Who i...